Read our review of the affordable, lightweight yet durable Kitchen Basics 3-in-1 meat grinder with vegetable mincer, 3 size sausage stuffer and pasta maker.
|Our Rating: 3.9/5
Kitchen Basics Meat Grinder Features
The Kitchen Basics 3-in-1 Meat Grinder and Vegetable Mincer/Sausage Stuffer/Pasta Maker in White carries a lot of functionality into a lightweight 2.1 pound body. It’s a great tool for any cook who wants to control their cooking experience better.
This meat grinder is designed as a multi-purpose tool for food preparation. It has the following components:
- Meat grinder
- Vegetable grinder/mincer
- Sausage stuffer (with 3 sizes)
- Pasta maker
Bearing efficiency and convenience in a lightweight body, it is made of heavy duty ultra-durable ABS plastic and equipped with the sharpest Japanese blades forged from stainless steel. It comes in a sleek, elegant white color that fits right with your other kitchen appliances.
With Kitchen Basics meat grinder, you manage your cooking time better because it carries three different kitchen tools in its lightweight body. Handy and extremely efficient, you will be able to prepare better to cook for any dish more safely and more accurately with this multi-purpose kitchen tool. This grinder is also extremely convenient for cooking at home or camping because it is easily portable. Its parts are easy to assemble and work well on any table or countertop with a strong suction cup.
Kitchen Basics 3-in-1 grinder is strategically equipped with several features that will make everyone’s cooking time easier and more productive.
It has the following features:
- Its top quality ultra-sharp Japanese stainless steel blades can cut meat – even tough meat – precisely and smoothly.
- It has an ergonomic handle that is easy to turn, and when it gets stuck or clogged, you only need to reverse turn it.
- You can make sausage in this tool with a more flexible menu because its sausage funnel comes in three sizes.
- The pasta maker creates two types of pasta: rigatoni and spaghetti.
- It comes with two stainless steel screens; fine mincing plate and coarse mincing plate; and a bowl.
- All of the following parts are easy to assemble and wash: handle, knob, lock, base, container, shaft sleeve, shaft, macaroni knife cover, stainless steel blade, rough-cut disc/mincing plate, fine cut disc/mincing plate, sausage knife cover, front cover, food box, wrench
- Dimensions: 7.5″ Height x 5″ Width
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
How Does it Work?
After assembling the unit, fit the body with the necessary attachments in consideration for the work you want it to perform. (For the grinder, the stainless steel blades and screens, then the desired type of mincing plate, according to the type of cut you want on your food. For the sausage maker, simply attach the desired size of the sausage funnel. Lastly, for the pasta maker, just install the stainless steel blades and the macaroni knife cover.) Turn the crank or handle and watch it turn your raw ingredients into your desired food.
Clean the unit right after use. Take care of the grinder’s function by not:
- Turning the handle too much
- Not overloading the mincer
- Using the product for more than 15 minutes continuously without a small break
People who enjoy cooking at home or for easy-to-carry meals such as camping find the Kitchen Basics 3-in-1 Meat Grinder/Sausage Stuffer/Pasta Maker as a great tool to have in hand. Most customers comment on their use of this product as “convenient”, “compact”, “great item”, “well-made”, “sturdy” and “durable”. Even if you are one of those people who simply will read reviews and not yet buying the item will know that with these type of words, they are showing a worthwhile item to have at your side.
Ratings for the Kitchen Basics meat grinder are mostly positive. The reviews state the smooth and efficient performance of the machine, based on the parts attached to it that varied from one function to another. It is a great kitchen tool for yourself and the family due to its multi-functional nature. Easily manageable, most reviewers recommend buying it because all its parts are easy to assemble and disassemble, as well as easy and completely safe to clean whether by hand or through the dishwasher.
Compared to other meat grinders in the market, it is fairly priced. Thus, with its high performance and reasonable price, it receives a high rating from users.
- It is a lightweight yet completely multi-functional tool.
- It does not take too much space.
- It is good for cooking at home or for providing food to a few people
- It is ideal for camping because of its portable design.
- All parts are easy to manage (assemble and disassemble) and completely safe to clean either by hand or by the dishwasher.
- It is great for pureeing vegetables and fruits and is especially recommended for making baby food
- It can make precise grinding and specific cuts for raw ingredients such as meat and vegetables
- It carries a limited lifetime warranty
- It does not have an instructional booklet.
- It is not strong enough to use in large commercial production of food
- Suction cups do not always function well
The Kitchen Basics meat grinder is a highly efficient and convenient tool that carries three functions in one lightweight body. It is highly recommended for its easy and portable body, as well as its top quality performance. Its Japanese blades forged from stainless steel that are sharp and strong enough to cut precisely and smoothly raw ingredients such as meat, vegetables, and fruits. The guaranteed limited lifetime warranty also adds to its popularity.
However, its lack of a proper book of instructions, and its inability to be used in producing a large number of food are a few of its drawbacks. All in all, it fully deserves a high rating, which shows that it is one of the best ideal tools to have in every kitchen.
How Does Kitchen Basics Compare?
|LEM #10||3.9||Stainless Steel|